Trekking in Rolwaling is one of Nepal’s finest high mountain valleys West of the Khumhu, directly on the Tibetan frontier there is a wild, lonely high valley the “Rolwaling” which is called simply “the grave” by the indigenous Sherpa’s on account of its location – buried down between steep ice-giants. Many mysterious stories have been passed on about this valley. Through which the forefathers of the present-day Sherpa’s once came. It is here that the notorious and celebrated Yeti is supposed to make his home. Entire research expeditions have, so far unsuccessfully, attempted to find him.West of the Khumhu, directly on the Tibetan frontier there is a wild, lonely high valley the “Rolwaling” which is called simply “the grave” by the indigenous Sherpa’s on account of its location – buried down between steep ice-giants. Many mysterious stories have been passed on about this valley. through which the forefathers of the present-day Sherpa’s once came. It is here that the notorious and celebrated Yeti is supposed to make his home. Entire research expeditions have, so far unsuccessfully, attempted to find him. Very few tourist success to do trekking in this area, cause of its, covering the mountain terrain of the Nepal-China (Tibet) border, the trail to this pass goes between huge mountains along glaciers, situated in eastern parts.
This trip requires you to be in good health and physically fit. So, we recommend thorough physical examination before you start the trek.
Your familiarity with the mountainous terrain and previous trekking experience will be plus points.
Make sure that you are insured against cancellations, accidents, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of, or damage to, baggage and personal effects.
In emergency situations, we will arrange for a helicopter rescue, medical treatment and after care for you. All these costs shall be borne by your travel insurance company.
Water purification solution
Full fingers gloves
You can choose to bring these equipments yourself. However, we can help you get these things after you arrive here if you want to travel light.
We will arrange your pick-up/drop-off according to your flight schedule.
We can customize this itinerary according to your interests and preferences.
Gaurishankar Conservation Area Trekking Permit
Scanned copies of passport sized photo and passport of each participant
The Trip cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Details to obtain a quote.
- Airport Pick up & drops
- All ground Transportation above program
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffeeAccommodation Guest House ( Lodge ) or provided Tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type.
- Night’s Hotel in Kathmandu
- An English Speaking Guide with government license
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest)
- All Government local Taxes
- Gaurishankar & Everest National park Fees
- (TIMS) Trekkers information Management System
- First Aid kit
- General equipment for Porter during the Adventure trip
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide porter insurance during the trekking and extra services according to the guest per demand
- Duffle Bags refundable to protect your Luggage
- Tour certificate if nesesary
- vivid nepal trekking Company T-shirt as a gift
- Farewell dinner with typical Nepali restaurant
- And extra services according to the guest per Demand ” Please feel free to inform us”
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone Laundry, and Wifi.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.
- Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects. we Advice
- You to take out personal Travel Insurance.