Annapurna base camp trek -13 days is the amalgamation of wonderful walk via diverse landscape, culture, complete mountain vistas, flabbergasting fields, quaint Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. This trek combines the cultural and natural sightseeing of famous city Nepal and high-altitude trekking in the famous Annapurna Region. After the amazing days in Kathmandu with the subtle observation of heritage sites, which are the Pashupatinath Temple, the Boudnath Stupa and the Bhaktapur Durbar Square your trek will be embarked.
If you are seeking the popular walking destination in the earth , Mt. Annapurna (8091m) of Nepal is the most popular as it is 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp. We will have the proximity with Mt. Machapuchhre (Fishtail) where the local beauty and culture have been fully venerated with nature. This trek is very popular from a solo female traveler to hikers travelling groups in Nepal.Annapurna base camp trek exceeds the excitment and adventure involved in any other treks in Nepal. Attracting almost 70,000 trekkers a year, Annapurna base camp trekking is a unique experience for adventurers, beginners and experts alike. Annapurna Base Camp (4,140m/13,582ft) is a small campsite surrounded by mighty mountains from all side, Machapuchhare (6,993m/22,943), Annapurna I (8091m/26505ft), and Hiunchuli (6,441m/21,131ft), respectively.
We can not compare this trek with any sorts of trek in Nepal as it combine the most beautiful treks and easy walking with majestic scenery and a mix of cultures. The ethnic villages of Ghandruk (HQ of Annapurna) and Chhomrung are the most intimidating village trekker’s encounter during the trek. The trek will embark from lowland pastures and cultivated fields. Rapidly you will be guided toward the deep forests of oak, bamboo and rhododendron. Eventually you will be encountered with moraines and reaches Annapurna Sanctuary. With the sublime beauty, you will see flabbergasting imagery of the serene surroundings with lofty views.
Advanced Adventure has multiple options of these regions. Based on the desire of the guests we have organized various packages. Those trekkers who are planning a short and easy trek in Himalayas of Nepal Annapurna panorama trek -10 days will be ideal trek. This introductory short trekking in Annapurna Region unfolds the panoramic views of some of the most beautiful and the highest mountains in the world. Likewise, we have Annapurna Extreme Trek 19 day, which is one of the popular trekking peak, which rises above Pisang village of Annapurna conservation area, and lush green Yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final pyramid like summit. If you want to have more relaxed, demanding and challenging trek this trek will be appropriate choice.
The walk along the up and down trails that stretch on the verdant rolling hills, occasionally encountering other landscapes that include terraced fields, waterfalls and wonderfully located hamlets.
The ethnic lifestyle and cultural riches of Himalaya. Observing and mingling with the locales can be the most rewarding experience during the trek.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport (TIA) 1310 m- Welcome by Vivid Nepal Treks member and direct transfer to hotel in Kathmandu over night on Bed & Breakfast
- Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Nayapul by Mini micro bus Trek to Hile (1,430 m) 3 hours walking overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2,860 m) 6 to 7 hours walking overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 04: Early Morning Sunrise View for Poon -Hill (3,210 m) again Trek to Tadapani (2,630 m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- DAY 05:Trek to Sinuwa (2,360 m) 6 to 7 hours walking overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 06:Trek to Deurali (3,230 m) 7 hours walking overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 07:Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m) 5 hours overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 08: Early morning nice view of Annapurna I (8,091m), and Sunrise from Mt. Machhapuchre (6,997 m) also magnificent Himalayan panorama many etc, than trek back to Sinuwa overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch ,Dinner).
- Day 09:Trek to Jhinu Dnda(1,780 m) 4 hours walking overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 10:Trek to Until Birethanti(1,025m) / Nayapul (1,070 m) 4 hours walking than by private transport to Pokhara overnight at Pokhara Hotel on Bed & Breakfast
- Day 11:Drive back to Kathmandu by Deluxe Tourist bus overnight at Hotel on Bed & Breakfast. Evening farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture.
- Day 12: Departure! Transport by car from your hotel to Airport for your onward destination. Services End of Himalayan Magic Treks.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & pokhara in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Meals, accommodation, insurance, and other expenses of trekking crew (guide and porters) two people will have one porter and highly experienced English speaking guide
- Simple accommodation with breakfast during the trek
- Transportation by tourist bus Kathmandu -Pokhara- Kathmandu and private transportation Pokhara- Nayapul- Pokhara
- Trekking permit and TIMS
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private vehicles
- Necessary equipment during the trek (Sleeping bag, duffle bag if necessary)
- All meals with program in Chitwan
- Transportation by tourist bus Kathmandu- Pokhara -Chitwan- Kathmandu
- All Government taxes, VAT, and service charge.
Excluded in the price
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Airfare Kathmandu- Pokhara -Kathmandu (US$ 120 one way) Chitwan-Kathmandu (US$114)
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking days. ( Meal cost about $4 – $6 dollar per item depending on place where you eat)
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu (entrance fee Rs 250+400+1000 in each place)
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended)